- Blog: On our blog you find a lot of information and stories about travelling in a responsible way, our life in Kenya and how you can best prepare yourself for your own journey.
- MY CONSCIOUS TRIP TO AFRICA: A free online course to prepare you for your journey to the global South. Discover your prejudices and become aware of how to deal with them in order to travel mindfully.
- Seminars and workshops: We help groups of travellers, volunteers and expats to understand the dynamics between the global North and South and inspire them to change their attitudes towards a succesful and enriching experience in the new place. Contact us for more information.
- Itinerary: We can help you organise your trip and connect you to people on the ground. If you need a place to stay in Kenya, need to be picked from the airport or you want to go on safari, we take care of that. Send us your plans.
- Guided tours: If you come to Nairobi, feel free to contact us. We can guide you around the City in the Sun and take you to the quarters where life happens and tourists hardly reach.
- Consultancy: Please let us know if we can help you in any way, be it for yourself or your organisation. We are happy to share our hands-down expertise in responsible travel and North-South relationships.